Monday, March 3, 2008

U23D Review

3d is no longer a cheap gimmick.
It's pretty sweet.
U23D was one of the coolest experiences I've had in a cinema. It looked like Bono was right there, singing to me. The Edge was being awesome on guitar right in front of me.
If you're not a U2 fan, you might still be able to enjoy the technical aspects of the 3d. I'd probably wait until Journey to the Center of the Earth to really enjoy the 3d, but this was pretty cool.
If you are a U2 fan... then you should definitly see this. They do all the classics. Beautiful Day, Vertigo, Where the Streets have no Name, Sunday Bloody Sunday... All of those plus more. The Fly made an appearance, and the ended with "With or Without You" which has special meaning to me.
I highly recommend it in your local 3d theater.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That was a FANTASTIC concert/movie!