Tuesday, October 5, 2010

NFL: Week 4 Review

Thrilling finishes all around! Unless you lived in a Seattle market, in which case you (I) got to watch, in succession, Seattle, Philadelphia, and Chicago all roll over. The three games I watched had an average of 12 points between the winners and losers.

The rest of the games? A 4 point differential if you throw out the Jets and Chargers games. (I'm writing this Monday Morning, so MNF hasn't been taken into account). God hates Seattle!

49ers at Falcons
Jets at Bills
Bengals at Browns
Lions at Packers
Broncos at Titans
Seahawks at Rams
Panthers at Saints
Ravens at Steelers
Texans at Raiders
Colts at Jaguars
Redskins at Eagles
Cardinals at Chargers
Bears at Giants
Patriots at Dolphins

Week: 8-6
Record: 35-27
Upset of the Week: 1-3
Lock of the Week: 2-2

Thrilling Finishes, Part One: Not that I'm bitter about missing good football, but the Ravens beat the Steelers in the last minute, helping me make my pick!

Thrilling Finishes, Part Two: The following teams lost in the final minute to help me lose my picks: Colts, Titans, and most heartbreakingly the 49ers (my upset of the week bid)

Not So Thrilling Finishes: The Saints, Packers, and Redskins sure made those last few minutes interesting, huh? Not that I got to watch.

Comebacks: I wrote to watch how Chargers, Saints, and Packers bounced back. They all won, and so did the Giants, Broncos, and the Browns. They all had pretty ugly week 3's (NO being the exception) and won in week 4.

No comments: