Saturday, October 9, 2010

Goat?

Some of you may be asking why that Goat is ruining my profile picture. More mean spirited readers may be wondering why Andy is ruining that Goat's profile picture.

Well, the Goat (I have decided his name is Rufus) and I have decided to partner up and promote World Concern's Global Gift Guide. World Concern is a Christian World Relief Organization, and part of CRISTA Ministries, where I work.

The Global Gift Guide is just that - a guide to donating money to World Concern. Instead of your standard donation, you can elect to buy a gift for people in other countries. The gifts range in price and include chickens, vaccines, teaching, and yes, goats (amongst other things).

I encourage you to take a look and see if you'd like to donate anything this year. The Global Gift Guide is found here; if you specifically want to buy a goat, try here.

And no, Rufus is not for sale.

No comments: