Sunday, December 11, 2011

NFL Quick Picks

quickly now:

week 13 correct: Seattle, Titans, Chiefs (Upset), Miami, Denver, Pittsburgh, Jets (lock), Texans, Baltimore, San Fran, New Orleans, San Diego
Week 13 incorrect: New England, Tampa, Green Bay, Dallas,
Week 13: 12-4
overall: 93-88-10

I'll take a hit for the Pittsburgh game; I don't know what I would have taken so it's a loss.

I like:

Texans - 3: TJ Yates... not bad!
Detroit -10: Don't think Detroit blows em out, but still get the win.
Saints +4: Not buying Ten anymore.
Eagles -3: I'm selling Miami, as they are going really high right now.
Jets -11: Don't think Sanchez has it in him to blow them out.
Patriots +9: I'll lock this guy down!
Falcons +3: As many touchdowns as will be in this game, it won't come down to three points, and I think that favors Atl.
Jacksonville -3: Dumb game, dumb teams. Take the Jags as an upset.
Ravens -17: Uh, why would I pick the team that has a history of playing down to their opponents to win by 17?
Denver +4: Tebow!
SF +5: That's basically free money, right? (I'm not taking a page out of Bill Simmons book and trying to curse San Fran, trust me I'm not!).
GB -13: I think they win here, but it's not going to be a blowout. This is probably the trickiest game for GB - two weeks in a row of games they could have lost, followed by a game they should win... Something smells funny.
SD +7: I think Buffalo might be done. And San Diego is trying for that patented "just when you thought we were out, Oakland and Denver lose this weekend and we are suddenly only one game back..."
Dal +3: No idea why. Home team I guess.
Seahawks -10: Don't think Seattle has a blowout in them.

1 comment:

David Morgan said...

you did real good this week
i did pretty crappy
i think we're going to be pretty close to tied going into week 15
we should probably have some kind of bet on this right?