Thursday, December 1, 2011

Week 13 Picks

Week 11 Record: 5-9

Week 12 Record: 7-3-5 (I meant to take New Orleans).

Overall Record: 81-84-10

Week 13 Picks:
Eagles at Seahawks (Phi by 3): Qwest over Young. (That means I pick Seattle).
Titans at Bills (Buf by 3): I'm taking Ten here, because they have something to play for.
Chiefs at Bears (Chi by 7): I can't pick Hanie to win by 7! I'll take the Chiefs as an upset.
Raiders at Dolphins (Mia by 3): Miami is frisky, and I'll take them here. Oakland is about due for a loss.
Broncos at Vikings (Min by 1): How can you pick against Tebow right now? Especially without AP?
Colts at Patriots (NE by 21): When does Brady get pulled? Second quarter, right? That should be enough to get 24 points, which should cover the line.
Bengals at Steelers (Pit by 7)
Panthers at Buccaneers (TB by 3): Tampa, I would hope. I think. I dont know.
Jets at Redskins (NYJ by 3): I will take the Jets as a lock. Don't look now, but we're headed for another 6th seed for the Jets, who will then win two games and get blown out in an AFC championship.
Falcons at Texans (ATL by 3): Go TJ Yates! I'll pick Houston - the home dog.
Ravens at Browns (Bal by 7): Someone said this on a podcast the other day: it's not a trap game when it's every other game. I'll take Baltimore.
Packers at Giants (GB by 7): Intrigueing to look at the Giants. But I hear they have some injuries, so I'll take the Packers. But the Giants have a tendency to win games you don't expect.
Cowboys at Cardinals (Dal by 5): Dallas? I guess?
Rams at 49ers (SF by 14): I'm never picking the Rams again.
Lions at Saints (NO by 9): Big game for the Lions. They need to go 3-2 to make the playoffs. Minnesota is probably a win, SD certainly looks doable. So we need to either pick up a game here, at Oakland, or at Green Bay (week 17). If New York could pull off an upset this week, then Detroit probably takes week 17. I dont think Detroit wins this week, but I think we might still limp into the playoffs.
Chargers at Jaguars (SD by 3): Wow, SD has quit, hasn't they? But Del Rio got fired, so SD will win this one.

Fantasy Records:
Emerald City Eight: 7-5 for 3rd place. Should make the playoffs (Which I guess are in week 15 in this league?

Cristaball: 6-4 for 4th place in my division, currently. I need a win and two people to lose, and I might still not make it based on the tiebreakers. I think the playoffs start week 14 and are two weeks a round? What a weird league.

Go Lions: 7-5 for third place. I have a rough game this week, but I'm also hopeful 4th place will lose to Dave. I seem to be in good position for the playoffs, which are week 15.

No comments: