Thursday, September 27, 2012

NFL 2012 - Week 4

Here's my record so far:


15-3-30

Dismal. Fantasy? I'm 3-6. Just as dismal. Glad I didn't take any money to Vegas. Although, to be fair, I did actually pick the Green Bay / Seattle game correctly. Refs cost me that one. I also apparently didn't make a pick on the Jets / Miami game, so I took that as a push.

I'm hoping things are going to even out. Here are my quick picks against the spread this week (which side of the bet I like)

Ravens over 13
Falcons over 8
NE over 5
Det over 5
SD over 1
Seahawks under 3
SF over 5
Texans Under 12
Broncos Under 7
Arizona Over 6
Cincy Over 3
Green Bay Under 8
Tampa Bay Over 3
Eagles Under 1
Dallas Under 4

3 comments:

David Morgan said...

Yikes. That's even worse than me.

This whole season is wack.

Andy said...

5-9 so far.

Anonymous said...

guess you get a 0-14 for week 5.