Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Strengths: Strategic

Strength #2: Strategic

Wait, what does that mean? I am talented in finding alternate ways to proceed. I can quickly spot relevant patterns and issues. I develop action plans, sometimes finding solutions before others can even understand the question. I have little to no interest in repeating the mistakes of the past.

How do I use this knowledge? Suggested action steps:

Because I can see repercussions ahead of time, plan my range of responses in detail.
Consider all possible paths toward making a vision a reality - think of all potential obstacles.
Help others understand that I'm not a naysayer - I'm trying to examine how to accomplish the idea.
Trust my intuitive insights

Leading with Strategic: Discuss options candidly and thoroughly with all involved. Apply strategic thinking with relationships - map out how to invest and build the relationships with those who have the most influence in my life. Use my gift to see ways when others think it's hopeless.

Roles in which I would succeed: Management, producers, entrepreneurs

No comments: