Thursday, November 11, 2010

NFL: Week 10 Quick Picks

Correction from my post the other day: I'm really 73-57. Hard to keep track of.'

Here are the picks:

Ravens at Falcons: Gonna take the Falcons. I'm secretly worried about Baltimore - they haven't won resoundingly yet.

Lions at Bills: Shouldn't back a crappy team on the road, but I can't pick an 0-8 team either. And Detroit has been in every game but one, so I'll take Buffalo... Wait, that was a freudian slip. I'll take Detroit.

Vikings at Bears: Shouldn't back a crappy team on the road... But Chicago? I'll take the Vikes.

Jets at Browns: Shouldnt back... Just kidding! I'll take the Jets and hope for Cleveland to win it. How much would you pay if Colt McCoy winged a pass straight into Rex Ryan's stupid face?

Bengals at Colts: In anyone-but-the-Colts-Land, this might be a let down game. Oh wait, Colts already did that, last week. I'll take the Colts.

Titans at Dolphins: I like the Titans a lot in this game. I don't think Miami can keep up with Tennessee on offense, so we'll probably see another game like last week, when Baltimore won 26-10.

Panthers at Buccaneers: Buc's as the lock.

Texans at Jaguars: Two who gives a crap teams. Flip a coin and take the home team.

Chiefs at Broncos: Two things to know about this game: I'm picking the chiefs, but I'm also expecting Kyle Orton to have an amazing fantasy game.

Cowboys at Giants: I don't feel right picking the Giants as a lock two weeks in a row. It's putting Lock-Of-The-Week on easy-mode, so I'm just going to take the Giants. But not as a lock.

Seahawks at Cardinals: Cardinals. Don't back a crappy team on the road.

Rams at 49ers: 49ers. Don't back a crappy team on the road. I guess this is my upset.

Patriots at Steelers: Steelers, with the homefield advantage. On a neutral field, I would edge Steelers. In New England, I would edge NE. But at Pittsburgh? I'll be safe and take Pitt.

Eagles at Redskins: Ooh, a controversy to brew right before the second rematch. I'll take the Eagles this time - if Vick was in that last game, they would have blown out the Redskins.

No comments: