Wednesday, November 24, 2010

NFL: Week 12 Picks

Gah. Thursday games are the bane of me. It means I have to have my fantasy team set Wednesday and my picks on Wednesday. Oh well... Here you go.

Patriots at Lions: Brady will shred the Lions. No contest.

Saints at Cowboys: The Cowboys have started playing up to the potential everyone saw in them at the beginning of the season. So pretend it's last year - Saints at Dallas, who would you pick? Probably New Orleans. But the short week means I'm leaning towards taking Dallas as an upset. If I don't see a better candidate by the end of the review, I'll take Dallas. After review, I'm sticking with this pick. The other candidate is SD/Ind, but that isn't really an "upset" pick.

Bengals at Jets: Ugh. Two gross teams, but the Jets will continue to win.

Packers at Falcons: Game of the week maybe? In a close contest, you should probably take the home team. However, have the Falcons really dominated anyone? This should be a good test for them. I'll take ATL but only barely.

Steelers at Bills: Hoo hoo. I foresee Pittsburgh shutting down Buffalo. Then we have to deal with another week of people pretending Pittsburgh is the best in the league.

Panthers at Browns: There are a few stinker games this week, huh? But then a few great ones. I'll take the Browns here.

Jaguars at Giants: Don't back a crappy team on the road. And New York should win the bounce-back game. This is my Lock.

Vikings at Redskins: Will Minnesota pull a Dallas and suddenly start playing for a coach that they care about? I'm going to say "no" for now and take Washington.

Titans at Texans: What happened to Tennessee? Are they falling off the map? Oh wait, what happened to Houston? Are they falling off the map? I'm going to take Houston here; can you trust a guy named Rusty Smith?

Dolphins at Raiders: Take the home team. Whatever you do, don't actually bet on this game.

Chiefs at Seahawks: Or this game. I don't like either team. I'm going to pick against Seattle because I like rooting against them.

Eagles at Bears: Take Michael Vick until he looks mortal.

Rams at Broncos: Rough game to pick. I guess I'll take Kyle Orton.

Buccaneers at Ravens: Ravens should be win this one. Tampa Bay hasn't won against any good teams, I think. Maybe New Orleans.

Chargers at Colts: I'm going to take the Chargers. They always seem to have the Colts number.

49ers at Cardinals: Ugh. What an ugly monday night game. I'll take Cardinals (home team).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't read any of that, I'm just here to post anonymously and bust your balls...thanks for advertising an easy target!