Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010: Year in Review

2010 was a good year. A decent start to a decade. Let's look back on it:

I'm anticipating 108 blog posts on the year. That's nearly double the year before (only 62 posts). That's not really that great, seeing as I didn't really accomplish much else in writing.

January: Slow month. I spent the month predicting the NFL playoffs (6-5 total) and also making Lost predictions.
February: Lost Season 6 starts.
March: I unsuccessfully start participating in 750words.com, and write some more Lost Reviews.
April: I have vacation, and it's my wife 1st Birthday since we've been married. Red Wings burn out in the second round.
May: The Lost Series Finale destroys my soul.
June: First time I was Best Man in a wedding. I also wrote a series on quantum physics that didn't go far.
July: Inception rocks my world. I create a short film for a film contest and then promptly forgot about it.
August: I start a few new writing ideas. I do my first guest post and my first blog giveaway. I also turn 24.
September: The NFL Starts, and I start making picks.
October: The immensely popular NFL Bias Rankings make their first appearance.
November: Second married Thanksgiving. I enjoy it even though the turkey doesn't come out as good as last year.
December: Christmas was a great time. I really enjoyed it. It was a good blend of intimate and public, small and large.

So that's the year in review. Later this week tune in for an NFL column and New Years Resolutions.

2 comments:

David Morgan said...

i tried to do 750wordsorless as well, but i found that website frustrating for several small, miniscule reasons.

John Jurries said...

On day 300 of 750words! :)