Friday, June 4, 2010

Signs: Introduction

Three conversations (unrelated) that I've had recently:

Conversation last week: "Of course you won, you always do."
Conversation yesterday: "Do you think this could be? And if not, why do I keep thinking it could be?"
Conversation today: "Why would this happen to me three times?

Three conversations about coincidences, which (ironically?) is a coincidence.

So let's have a conversation about coincidences. I'll tell you some of what I believe. You tell me what you believe.

We'll take a tour of pop culture, quantum physics, faith, and all things in between, and see where we end up.

So lets start this with a springboard. What do you think, and why?

1 comment:

David Morgan said...

the movie I heart huckabees has something interested commentaries on Coincidences. mostly satirical but pretty awesome.

"He was ophaned by civil war, you were orphaned by indifference, this is but one part of your person."
great movie. you should watch it if you haven't.