Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back

I've come to a decision. If I fancy myself a writer, I should probably actually write. So I'm committing to writing on this blog every day FOREVER. Okay, not forever. But at least the next month. So for the entire month of October, I am committing to writing a post every day. For the post to count, it can't be a review or an update, like this one. We'll see how it goes.

Other Updates:
I have started sending Ashram to agents. One rejection so far.
I am a third of the way through 300. It's now called 337.
I started writing about my Mom's death. I'm through 2 chapters.
I am planning on attempting nanowrimo this year. Basically, I need to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November.
I have written 3 poems in the last month. More will come as inspiration comes.

No comments: