Friday, October 10, 2008

New Post Schedule

Here's some of what you can expect on this new blog initiative:

Random Thoughts - Random musings on random events and news. These will technically be published randomly, but they'll comprise the bulk of my postings.

Hey Neat-O
- A cool website I've found. Expect one every Monday.

Writing Tips - Something I'm learning about writing. One should appear every Tuesday.

Somebody Smarter Said
- Quotes from somebody smarter than me. There will be one at least every wednesday.

In Honor Of - A tribute to someone or something meaningful in my life. I'll post a new one every Friday.

Also, you can expect infrequent updates about my writing projects and life in general. I also learned the fine art of scheduling posts from my good friend Jim. So I should be able to post even in the midst of crazy life stuff and other writing obligations. (Nanowrimo, I'm looking at you!)

So hope you enjoy it.

No comments: